Monday, March 4, 2013

New Jordan Logo

To re construct this Jordan brand logo I started with 4 inspirations that have been already made. I started with a number 2 and I used a Jordan logo an pasted it inside the 2. Then I went online and found a picture of Micheal Jordan sticking his tongue out like he usually did. Then I cropped out just the head of him and converted it to gray scale by using the marquee tool and put it inside a number 3. Then I put the 2 and 3 together to make 23. I typed in "AIR JORDAN"  and converted the letters to paths so that the letters can be separated. I placed them at the top of the numbers and made them curve around the top. Then with the word AIR I changed the shape of the letters. Then I added a gradient background of Radial and made the colors black and red.

No comments:

Post a Comment