Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Black Swan Business Cards


This is my unprofessional business card. It is unprofessional because there is to many bright colors and to many different colors and figures. I made the swan have a  a purple glow and a pink glow show it is less organized and has to much on the swan. I pasted a picture of a #SWAG photo to give a theme of a thrift shop. I used a font of Bradley Hand ITC and a font size of 35.



This card is my mid level card, this is mid level because it is cleaner and more organized than the unprofessional card. I used a font size of 17 and a font of High Tower Text. I took an image of basketball and pasted it inside the original swan. Then I copied and pasted another swan and flipped it vertically and pasted a picture of basketballs inside.  
My professional card is clean, crisp and organized compared to the other cards. I used the original swan and put a light blue-green background. I also used a font size of 25 and a font of Freestyle Scripts.

No comments:

Post a Comment