Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Entiat Community Historical Society


I made this business card by putting a black box on my canvas then put a white box inside the black box. I took imformation from the school website and summed all of it together so there isn't as much text in the card. Then I copied and pasted the Historical Society logo onto my card.
I made this card by just putting a white rectangle on my canvas then added imformation about the Historical Society and put the logo on the card. Then I erased the letters in the original logo and used a different style font to match all of my text.
This card was created by putting a rusty brown colored rectangle on the canvas with a radial gradient on it. The I took all of the simple and most important imformation about the Historical Socitety and put it on my card. Then I copied an pasted the logo on to my card and used the magic wand tool to get rid of all the white in the logo.
I made a longer canvas to show the front and back of the memebership card. I took all of the important imformation about being a memeber in the Historical Socitety and made lines for a memeber to put their name, number, and signature. Then I put the logo in the top left corner so everuthing is spaced out more.
I made this memeber ship card by putting the imformation about being a memeber,and imformation about contacting the Historical Society in the front of the card, and imformation such as the memeber's name, number, and signature. To make the logo look the way it does I used the magic wand tool to get rid of all of the white in the logo.
I made this card by getting a picture of wood off the internet and pasted it inside the rectangle. Then I put membership imformation in the front of the card and Name,Number, and Signature imformation in the back of the card. I used the magic wand tool to cut all of the white background out of the logo then used the paint fill tool to make the barn in white and the text white.

No comments:

Post a Comment