Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spotcolor


To get the background of this rain tree to convert to sepia tone and not the tree I used the magic wand tool. I selected parts of the image that I wanted to convert then I went to the task bar and selected commands and went to creative then to convert to sepia tone. I did this until my tree had almost no blue in it.


This is the original image I used.













This image is what I made after converting everything except the bear to gray scale. I did this by using the polygon lasso tool to trace around the bear and the selected the select inverse option and went to commands and converted to gray scale.
The original image.












This is my finished image. I used the polygon lasso tool to trace around the yellow flower and I selected the inverse of the flower and used the command tool to convert to sepia tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment