Monday, January 14, 2013

Face


This is Annabel Rose. I created her by starting with my eye that I created. I made a copy of the eye and transformed is and flipped it to horizontal, so I had two eyes. Next I made the face by making circles 3 big circles and used the sub select tool to form the face into the shape I want. To make my nose I put an oval between the two eyes and used the sub select tool to shape the nose to look like a realistic nose. I  added a circle on her cheeks and changed the color to pink to add blush. I made the chin by making an oval at the bottom of her face and added a darker color to add shade to bring out her chin. Next I made her lips by making ovals and used the sub select tool to shape the lips to make her look like she is smiling. Finally I made her hair by making small ovals and used the sub select to make the hair have a point. I made copied of that piece and grouped them around her head, for the hair on the side of her face I made ovals and used the sub select tool to make a point. I then grouped the hair together and place it to look like hair coming over the side of her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment