Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Emotions

SURPRIZE: This image shows the emotion of surprize because the gradient of radial makes the image stand out, with different shades of blue to show surprize. It shows that surprize is showing on the inside and outside of your body.
 ANNOYANCE:For this image I put different size circles all over the canvas, I filled all of the circles with pink (the color of loathing), added a black stroke with that was size 3 and added a gradient of ellipse. It shows annoyance because all of your problems are like sticking together and gathering and you can't get rid of it.
SADNESS: I started with a gray background with a swirl texture, then in a new layer I created rain drops to look like tears with a blue fill and an ellipse gradient. I made an oval at the bottom of the image so it looks like a puddle and I added a ripple gradient. This shows sadness because the tears won't stop and it just makes a puddle of sadness.
 RAGE: This image shows rage because red is a color of rage, and black is a dark fearful color to fit in the image with rage. It shows that the red of rage is mixing with the darkness inside you. I put a gradient of Starburst.
FEAR: I created this image to show fear, green is the color of fear and the black in the center shows a dark scary color. I added a cone gradient with a texture of onyx of 32%. The bright green is a light color of fear and turning into a darker green then to black.

No comments:

Post a Comment