Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nameplates

 

     For my basic nameplate I had a 300x200 pixel canvas with a 200 pixel/inch resolution. I added a green box to cover the canvas and added my name in blue text. I then skewed my name to make the letters get bigger as you look at each letter. Then I added a drop shadow to make the name appear below my original name. I also used an Elephant font.







         For my midlevel nameplate I used a 300x200 pixel canvas with a 200 pixel/inch resolution. I put a blue box over the canvas to make the blue background. I changed the font to Berlin Sans FB Demi and changed the font color to a bright green. The I went to the Fill Category to change the fill to a Satin Fill. I also changed the text Blend Mode to Dissolve to make the text have a dissolving feature around my name.





         For my professional nameplate I made the graphic so it looked as if my name was splashing into water. I used a 300x200 pixel canvas with a 200 pixel/inch resolution, and covered the canvas with a light blue box to make it look like water. I then put my name in Algerian text with an Orange font. I then added a fluid splash and changed that color to a brighter light blue. Then I added a drop shadow to make my name seem like the sun is shinning over it to make a shadow into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment